– There are six sessions of Resident Camp offered. All of our weeks include traditional camp programming and then have a specialized theme. Themes include: the Adventure (rock climbing, caving and outdoor skills); Campers for LIFE (fitness and healthy living); Beginning Adventurers (3 nights for the first time camper); Splash & Sport (fishing and lots of water activities); Wise Spirits with horsemanship / horseback riding option (for girls only); and .
– The adventurous teen can travel off camp to experience the thrills of rock climbing, caving, canoeing, kayaking, whitewater rafting and backpacking. A great next step! Experience is not necessary on most trips.
– There are twelve weeks of fun and exciting Day Camps. Campers participate in traditional camp activities joined with the special weekly themes to keep things new. Some of this years themes include; Funstruction, Zombie Apocalypse, Art in the Wild, the BIG Catch, Wet & Wild, Pirate Pizazz, Lumberjack Days, Wild Wild West and the Great Outdoors. We also have .
– Teens who successfully complete the Teen Leadership Training Camp can be placed as an LIT or CIT in our Day and/or Resident Camp programs. Many camp staff have graduated from this training program.
– Many parents want to return to or experience camp for the first time. Family Camp is held over one weekend during the summer giving the entire family an opportunity to share the wonderful experiences of camp.
Glacier Hollow Camp
9289 Pavelski Road Nelsonville, WI 54458